Peoplebank Supports National Awareness Campaign For Equal Pay
We are proud to announce that Peoplebank CEO Peter Acheson is a Pay Equity CEO Ambassador to support a major national awareness and education campaign run by the Australian Government’s Workplace Gender Equality Agency (WGEA). Peoplebank is the only recruitment company to do so.
"At Peoplebank, our remuneration philosophy is linked to the principles of fairness, equity and performance. In line with this policy, all people doing the same job, should have the opportunity to earn the equivalent income. Differentiation in remuneration should be linked to performance alone."
Peter Acheson, CEO Peoplebank Australia Ltd
For more information about this exciting and important national awareness campaign please visit http://www.inyourhands.org.au.
Diversity generates unique insights and ideas, creates solutions and allows us to deliver innovation to improve the business and delight our clients.
Peoplebank’s Gender Diversity Initiatives
Female Talent Development
- Strive Towards Excellence (STEP) Program
- Mentoring Program
- Female Talent Workshops – Negotiation, Confidence & Networking
Company Priority & Assesment
- Company Diversity Goals
- Diversity Council (Chaired by CEO)
- Companywide Diversity Conference
- International Women's Day Events
- Flexible Work Arrangements
- Coaching Culture
- Leadership Development
How Peoplebank Supports its Clients' Diversity Objectives
- What is your desired vision and diversity strategy?
- What are your immediate priorities?
- What knowledge, skill and processes do you need?
- Leverage from Peoplebank’s WGEA Employer of Choice for Gender Equality citation 2016
- Inclusive Job Advertisements
- Campaigns and Advertising
- Influence and Confidence
- Selling Yourself
- Identify Transferrable Skills
- Psychometric Testing