2 openigns -
- Senior Specialist
- Fresh graduate / junior Specialist
- Develop working knowledge on products and how to troubleshoot the different areas of the products
- Provide outstanding technical support for our software products, services and solutions. Escalate complex issues to senior staff or Management
- Promptly respond to customer requests for support and provide timely resolutions to issues raised.
- Interact with customers & Business Partners to help troubleshoot and resolve application problems or issues
- Assist to develop and maintain internal work instructions and related internal documentation.
- Manage multiple customer issues simultaneously.
- Thoroughly document customer interactions, efforts and resolutions for future use and review.
- Efficiently escalate issues following department process for rapid resolution.
- Stay abreast of current technology in solutions, design changes, and new solutions offered
- Provide Innovative ideas to drive service and solutions enhancement
- Identify creative ways to improve customer experience and department processes continuously
- Traveling across Asia on ad-hoc basis and participate in implementation tasks
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Fluent in English and Cantonese, Mandarin is a definite advantage
- Technical Aptitude
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills
- Strong communication and coordination, and excellent customer service skills
- Strong problem analysis and problem-solving capability
- Collaborative team player
Preferred skills and experience:
The ideal employee/candidate will have experience with the following:
- Experience in Healthcare or Healthcare IT
- Laboratory workflow exposure in multiple areas of a clinical laboratory
- LIS (laboratory information system) software administration
- Instruments interfacing
Interested parties please share your resume by Apply Now.