Our client is a global apparel group well renowned for their resources invested in IT function such that business operation could successfully leverage up-to-date advance technologies. They are now recruiting an Associate SAP Manager to join the team. The ideal candidate would be someone who has excellent knowledge on data flow and good understanding on module configuration on SAP, especially SD module. On top of competitive remuneration package, flexible WFH policy and family-oriented medical coverage will also be provided.
- Provide support to current systems and rollout of new capabilities
- Liaise with regional teams to translate functional requirements into technical specifications
- Collaborate with technical development teams to deliver technical solutions aligned with business needs
- Bridge between global technical and business teams and external vendors to drive project deliverables of solutions
- Partner with product manager to define solution roadmap on SAP S4 modules
- Participate in test processes, evaluate test scripts and support UAT process
- Create and maintain documentation
- High diploma holder in Computer Science, Information Technology or relevant discipline
- 5 years' experience handling the technical support, configuration or implementation of SAP
- Technically proficient with SAP SD module with good knowledge on data flow and module configuration is a plus
- Good understanding on S4/Hana module is advantageous
- Proven track record collaborating between technical development team and business divisions
- Excellent interpersonal skills and can work well with both internal stakeholders and external vendors from regional scale
- Fluent communication, both written and spoken, in English and Chinese
To apply online, please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Kelvin Lau at firstname.lastname@example.org or +852 2833 4138.