Our client is a public listed sector located in Hong Kong and they are seeking for a Associate System Analyst or System Analyst to provide enterprise web application development and implementation with the IT development team.
- Provide delivery works including programming, feasibility study, design, testing, system acceptance, capacity planning, technical support, quality assurance and proof-of-concept development;
- Responsible for implementation, development, system maintenance and ongoing support of IT systems and service delivery of corporate web application systems;
- Liaise with users, vendors, IT operation support team on requirement study, implementation and on-going activities support;
- To conduct tender / quotation exercise for IT services / equipment procurement;
- Work with IT Teams and vendors to identify options and recommend solution to the best interest of the business.
- Higher Diploma or above in IT;
- At least 6 years' experience in web application and 2 years' experience in system design and analyst;
- Hand on experience in J2EE and Oracle with knowledge on web application server: Websphere/Weblogic/JBoss/Tomcat;
- Have practical experience on system maintenance and support including provide daily support to end users, conduct risk and impact analysis, engage vendor services, arrange payment, conduct quality management and configuration management;
- Possess sound knowledge and hands-on experience in mobile application development is an advantage;
- Less experience will also consider as Associate System Analyst.