About the Financial Bank
Our client, a reputable financial bank, is urgently looking for a Business Application & Project Manager. This exciting replacement will be part of the existing IT Planning and Development team, and will be working closely with their banking projects initialed by HKMA & HKICL. This bank is known for its excellent work culture and work life balance.
About the Job
You will be reporting to VP of Project Management, then SVP of IT Planning and Development Department (Head). There are about 15 people in the team with 10 software developers, plus 4-5 in Project Manager functions. There are about 15 people in the team with 10 software developers, plus 4-5 in Project Manager functions.
About their office location and salary package
The Bank is situated in Central. It will provide discretionary bonus, medical and dental coverage.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Liaise with business or operation users, vendors and Head Office system-in-charge to provide project management/coordination on system implementation projects
- Coordinate system upgrades/releases and evaluate user requirements, organize UAT, prepare release documents and reports
- Conduct feasibility study and impact analysis for system changes
- Organize and provide system support on industrial changes, e.g. changes initiated by HKMA & HKICL, and participate in other annual exercises
- Coordinate internal and regulatory IT compliance and audit assessment as required
Skills & Requirements
- Degree holder in IT or related disciplines
- Minimum 6 years' experience in system project management, system analysis
- Knowledge in banking operations and related projects
- Strong self-motivation with excellent interpersonal, communication and analytical skills
- Competent IT literacy and ability work around applications and systems and technical knowledge in Microsoft Windows
- Certified PMP is an advantage
- Good command of English; Mandarin is a plus