Our client is a FMCG company with dominating presence within the local retail market. They are now recruiting a Data Analyst to join the team which the role will handle data analytic and automation to enhance the business supporting function from data function.
- Gather data, establish and maintain data pipelines then conduct data visualization
- Develop reports and create dashboards to derive business insights
- Participate in projects, monitor tasks progress and control project resources
- Identify opportunities on process enhancement and implement automation solutions
- Degree holder in Data Science, Computer Science, Information Technology or relevant disciplines
- Minimum 2 years' experience handling Business Intelligence (BI) or data analytic duties
- Technically proficient with Excel, SQL and either Tableau or Power BI
- Experience with RPA is advantageous
- Fluent communication, both written and spoken, in English and Chinese
To apply online, please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Kelvin Lau at firstname.lastname@example.org or +852 2833 4138.