Successful candidates will be contracted to our client in public sector to perform the below duties:
- To deliver 7 x 24 network administration and operation support for IT Common Infrastructure
- To provide 7 x 24 network support for common infrastructure and project, this include but not limit to related change management, problem resolution and deliver result upon adhoc project assignments;
- To perform on call support duty;
- To provide on-site support;
- To perform tasks as assigned by supervisor.
- Holder of Higher Diploma / Associate Degree or above in Computer subjects or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years' post qualification IT working experience of which 1 year in similar capacity
- Minimum 3 years' experience in CISCO IOS Software & CISCO Products, Internet Firewall Technical Support, Open Shortest Path First, Router Configuration
- Professional knowledge of Network Infrastructure Operation, Design, Configurations and trouble shooting for
Production and DR sites. Working knowledge and experiences on Cisco IOS, router configuration, firewall,
data centre maintenance and outsourced-vendor management
- Good command of both spoken and written Chinese and English
For interested parties, please click "Apply Now" to submit your CV or contact Ernest Hung on +852 2819 2913 for more information.
"All information provided by applicants will be treated as strictly confidential and will be used for recruitment purposes only."