- Understand, document, and analyse business processes, systems, and data to capture the current state, and to generate solution options. Assist the project team in assessment and analysis of various options to support project decisions
- Conduct interviews or workshops for user requirements, user story, and backlog development. Lead the project team in prioritizing, validating, and documenting project requirements
- Develop detailed functional, technical, and system requirements. Oversee solution capabilities and track deliverables to ensure requirements from stakeholders are properly addressed. Review business requirements that may change and assess overall impact to the solution
- Develop project documentation including processes, requirements, user guides, support documents, reference guides.
- Work closely with teams from business, data solution, information technology, and cybersecurity. Build effective relationships with project stakeholders. Maintain good communication with key project members
- University degree in business, computer science, engineering or related fields.
- At least 7 - 10 years of experience in business analysis, business operations, technology or cybersecurity
- Analytical thinker with the ability to understand, visualize, analyse, and resolve difficult issues. Experience with different analytical techniques, e.g., interface analysis, feasibility study, SWOT analysis, is preferred
- Effective problem-solving capable, such as studying a problem, analysing options, and suggesting solutions. Ability to approach a problem from different angles, including an end-user and a technical person
- Strong interpersonal, communication, writing, and presentation skills
- Good spoken in English, Cantonese and Mandarin