- Solicit market intelligence, work with key stakeholder to understand the need, preference and new product trends
- To create and build key performance indicators, recurring reporting and commentary that ensures HSBC is best servicing its client needs and meeting competition
- Perform data and information analysis and provide new and enriched insights which helps with enriched business decision making
- Maintain knowledge by keeping abreast of publish materials, competitor practice, external market developments and trends and legislative and regulatory development
- Help business to deliver commercial growth with a focus on market share and active self-directed traders
- Involved in data analysis and performance interpretation related other market or business functions
- Assist and collaborate with internal partners on ad hoc business projects
- Assist in create customer centric growth strategies, in line with HSBC's broader Capital Markets business
- Degree and/or further degree in quantitative finance, mathematically related subject. CFA preferred.
- Around 5 years of banking/asset management experience with knowledge of performance management and/or reporting
- Good numerical, communication, problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Good knowledge of the external environment - regulatory, global market and industry competitors etc.
- Abilities in working across cultures
- Strong self-motivation, with the ability to work under pressure
- PC skills: Power BI/ QilkSense/ Advanced Excel (macro level) / SQL
Interested parties please share your resume by Apply Now.