Roles and Responsibilities:
- Operate the infrastructure and computers via centralized console, on-line or remote terminal.
- Execute recover procedures, and system restart.
- Maintain records of machine performance and production.
- Record equipment problems and place service calls.
- Provide guidance to and assist in the training for less experience computer operators.
- Ensure established procedures are being maintained.
- Assist support to analysis technical problems and implement solutions in accordance with given instructions.
- Perform service center help desk duties.
- Operate input/output devices such as tape drives
- Monitor supply inventory levels.
- Drive problem analysis and resolution for incidents that affects infrastructure operations.
- Perform infrastructure monitoring and distribute alerts to responsible groups of support.
- Process batch jobs.
- Follow the instruction from senior / supervisor and manager per related assignment.
- At least three years of experience as a Computer Operator or related role. (Years of Experience for reference sole, candidates with less than three years working experience and fresh grad are also welcome if with data centre internship experience)
- Less experience will be considered as an Entry Level / Junior Computer Operator.
- Associate's degree or higher in computer science or related field.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- The capability to work well in high-pressure situations.
- Great written and verbal communication ability.
- The willingness to learn the technical skills needed to manage our computer system, including use of monitoring software and automation software.
Interested parties please share your resume by Apply Now.