Fresh graduates will be considered as junior Data Engineer.
- Build end-to-end data pipelines including data collection, transformation, quality and integration solutions to facilitate data & analytics solutions.
- Collaborate with solution design and business requirements teams to identify data requirements and assemble large, complex data sets that meet the requirements
- Design, implement and fine-tune analytics solutions that meet business and technical requirements
- Work collaboratively with the data architect to ensure data model integrity
- Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources
- Create data tools for analytics and data scientists teams that assist them in building and optimising the data models and solutions
- Work with the DevOps engineer to support the consistent operation of data & analytics solutions
- Work closely with the data analysts & data scientists to design and develop APIs
- Bachelor or Masters degree in a related field (e.g. computer science, information technology, etc.)
- At least 3 years experience in SQL/PostgreSQL, data and BI solutions with integration to 3rd party tools
- Experience working with application server software (e.g. ERP), Spark, Scala, Python, SQL scripting languages, relational databases (e.g. SQL DB/DW), NoSQL platforms (e.g. HBase, MongoDB, Cassandra), cloud technologies (e.g. Azure or AWS)
- Highly experienced with processing large and complex datasets and building end-to-end data pipelines using on-premise or cloud-based data platforms
- Experienced in coding in data management, data warehousing or unstructured data environments
- Experience in the energy sector or other asset-intensive industries will be highly regarded
- Experience in AWS and Azure cloud platforms and technology
- Ability to define and develop data integration patterns and pipelines
- Strong knowledge of data modelling, data warehousing, and BI concepts
- Self-motivated, able to work independently, and attention to details
Interested parties please share your resume by Apply Now.