- Participate in the execution and coordination of all ICT technical aspects of site implementation work.
- Be responsible for reviewing the performance of ICT contractors and ICT vendors to assure the application of accepted ICT services installation technology and standards.
- Supervise daily site activities of ICT contractors and ICT vendors, including problem solving and proposing mitigation solutions to ensure that the site implementation work meeting the operational capacity and project functionality requirements.
- Ensure proper standards of the management processes in relation to safety and security risks, changes, disputes, and best practices are implemented on site implementation work.
- Manage ICT contractors and ICT vendors on-site workers, internal and external parties to ensure quality and on-time project delivery.
- Ensure test, inspections, and validations are performed, witnessed, and documented in accordance with approved procedures.
- Report regularly on the ICT works progress and problems encountered especially matters related to defective, outstanding, non-conforming, or delayed works.
- Any other duties assigned by PMO.
- At least Bachelor's degree in IT subjects
- At least 8 years working experience in project management with PMP cert
- Project experience in Executive/Manager specializing in ICT services, Smart Campus projects would be an advantage.
- Good technical knowledge in implementing ICT services within building works.
- Able to communicate effectively on issues and problems.
- Required skill(s): Microsoft Office / Visio / Project
- Capable in field problem solving.
- Good communication skills.
- Willing to work in field work environment
- Required to have a safety card