- Carry out project implementations, continuous enhancements and support for enterprise IT applications related to power engineering. These application systems include, but not limited to, work management and plant maintenance systems, safety management systems, IoT technologies and analytics etc.
- Gather and analyse user requirements
- Assist in managing small to mid-sized projects end to end, from requirements review and solution proposal up until deployment and rollout
- Assist in designing, specifying and selecting information system solutions, considering functionality, data, security, integration and performance
- Evaluate technical feasibilities and resource requirements for IT projects or system enhancements
- Coordinate with users, peers and vendors
- A recognised university degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or equivalent. Business Analyst certification from HKITPC would be an advantage
- At least 5 years' IT experience in developing or supporting large-scale systems
- Previous experience in SAP PM/PS is a must
- Knowledge / experience in SAP ABAP, Xcode, .NET, ASP, Visual Basic, SQL Database Server and other Microsoft technologies would be an advantage
- Good spoken and written English is required
- Self-motivated, creative with good analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
- Good documentation, report writing, and training skill preferred
Interested parties please send the CV to email@example.com or contact Alice TONG at 2819-2981.