About the Fortune 500 Company
Our client, a Global Recognized Consultancy Firm, is urgently looking for a Security Consulting Manager to manage the pre-sales activities. This important new opening will be part of the cloud and security consulting team, and will be working closely with Sales Directors and Global Sales Lead to contribute ideas and product insights to optimizate the product life cycle.
The firm is known for its excellent work culture and stable working environment.
Cyber Security Consulting Manager - Cloud and Security Services
- Lead a team of security consultants to perform pre-sales activities, design and propose security solutions to meet customer's needs, including performing tender review and risk level estimation during bid process; Act as an escalation point for pre-sales support; Drive the team to increase productivity and efficiency.
- Ability to capture and digest the market trend of information security technology, product and customer needs; Generate insights and turn into actionable strategic plan; Direct the team to follow and execute.
- Must be well familiar with compliance and/or regulatory requirements from security aspects in different countries/regions where company business operates.
- Provide comments and suggestions from technical aspect to internal parties for product creation, enhancement, maintenance, change, support and termination throughout a product life cycle.
- Work with Sales team to establish strategic programs of security products periodically.
- Work with Legal team to evaluate risk from technical aspects.
- Work with third parties to formulate partnership program; Review and update partnership agreement and performance status.
- Participate in audits by internal and/or external auditors for company certification of ISO9001, ISO20000 and ISO27001.