Our client is a global scale heathcare organization with close to 50 years of establishment. They are now recruiting a Head of Information to join the team. Reporting to the Managing Director, this role will lead a sizeable team to oversee both application development and infrastructure support.
- Report to Managing Director and lead a team to oversee daily IT operation
- Provide IT strategic directions, budgeting and annual planning to generate sustainable long term solutions
- Lead a team of IT professionals and collaborate with external vendors to ensure smooth IT performance
- Oversee system development, infrastructure administration, security control and daily technical support services to stakeholders
- Stay on top of latest technologies and identify opportunities on enhancing existing structure
- Degree holder in Information Technology, Computer Science or relative disciplines
- Minimum 12 years' experience gained with industry with at least 8 years within a senior management role
- Proven track record leading a sizeable team
- Technically proficient with system development lifecycle with good knowledge on infrastructure support
- Knowledge in Microsoft technologies or Dynamics CRM is highly advantageous
- Solid stakeholders management experience and can work well with budgeting and strategic planning
- Fluent communication, both written and spoken, in English and Chinese
To apply online, please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Kelvin Lau at email@example.com or +852 2833 4138.