Our client is a global leader in robotics and smart logistics solutions, who is seeking for a Infrastructure Consultant to join their team and with previous relevant experience in automation solution is highly preferred.
The responsibilities will include but not limit to:
- Collect and review client requirements, propose IT infrastructure and security solutions.
- Create design blueprints for network architecture, hardware/software components, and security systems.
- Coordinate project execution, including installation, configuration, and system integration.
- Provide technical support and troubleshoot infrastructure-related issues.
- Manage IT infrastructure projects, ensuring timely delivery and adherence to specifications.
- Collaborate with internal teams and clients to improve infrastructure solutions.
- Document IT/network knowledge base and provide training to the team.
The ideal candidate profile would be like:
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or relevant discipline
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in managing infrastructure operation and IT infrastructure Solutions
- Experience in pre-sales consultancy services and post-sales services are highly advantageous
- Knowledge and experience in Networking, Security, Server, Virtualization, Cloud, Managed Services, Data Centre & IT service management
- Possession of professional IT certifications will be an advantage, such as CISSP, CISA, CEH, H3CSE, CCIE, CCNP, ACEP, etc
- Strong interpersonal skills and can work with different stakeholders
- Fluent communication, both written and spoken, in Chinese and English