Our client is a FMCG company with prominent retail presence in Hong Kong and they are now recruiting an IT Director to join them. Reporting to the Head of Transformation and leading a sizeable application team, this role will focus on application management, implementation on new solutions and driving change management (mainly, business stakeholders' buy in on adapting new technologies).
- Define technology strategy and collaborate with different business division heads to identify operational challenges and relevant solutions
- Research and advise on emerging technologies and evaluate feasibility on implementation
- Drive digital transformation and operation optimization through process automation
- Oversee the rollout and adaptation of Cloud solutions (Oracle Fusion and SAP)
- Lead projects, manage resources and mitigate risks
- Establish IT policies and procedures
- Degree holder with minimum 12 years' working experience (which at least 8 years within managerial grade)
- Industry background gained within manufacturing or FMCG sector is preferred
- Technically proficient with business applications such as ERP, WMS and Cloud solutions
- Strong people management skills with proven track record leading a sizeable team
- Excellent interpersonal skills and can collaborate well with stakeholders from different business divisions
- Fluent communication, both written and spoken, in English and Cantonese
To apply online, please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Kelvin Lau at firstname.lastname@example.org or +852 2833 4138.