Our client is an industry leading with dominating position over Greater China region within the properties sector. This role will oversee the process review, technology design and manage the relevant project management.
- Review, enhance and standardize existing application structure, designs and architecture
- Identify areas of improvement and make relevant recommendations on enhancement opportunities
- Oversee enterprise architecture standards on Cloud, ERP and other business applications
- Deliver IT solutions and manage the integration with existing structure
- Implement data analytics platform and ensure smooth delivery
- Conduct feasibility studies on system and application designs
- Liaise with senior management to understand business and stakeholder needs
- Degree holder in Computer Science, Information Technology or relevant discipline
- Minimum 12 years' IT experience with proven track record on conducting process review on applications and systems architecture
- Background gained within properties sector is highly advantageous
- Excellent knowledge on latest technologies such as AI, Big Data and RPA
- Strong interpersonal skills and can work well with stakeholders and business leads across various departments to translate business requirements into streamlined workflow
- Fluent communication, both written and spoken, in English and Chinese
To apply online, please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Kelvin Lau firstname.lastname@example.org or +852 2833 4138.