Successful candidates will be contracted to our client in public sector to perform the below duties:
- Assist in the technical management and support of either ONE of the following areas :
- Linux server platform
- System monitoring infrastructure and tools
- Provide installation, configuration and testing on system software.
- Assist to perform system administration, programming, problem diagnosis and fixing to support day-to-day operation.
- Provide after office hours support and work on shift if required.
- Higher Diploma holder in Information Technology, Computing subjects or equivalent;
- Minimum 2 years post qualification IT working experience of which 1 year experience in similar capacity;
- Knowledge of in any ONE of the following:
- RedHat Enterprise Linux
- BMC TrueSight /BPPM/Patrol software
- Cloud platform of any brand
- Good oral and written communication skills;
- Good command of both spoken and written Cantonese and English.
Knowledge in any of the following:
- System monitoring using any brand of software
- Cloud platform implementation (IaaS or PaaS)
- Web or mobile programming using any kind of programming languages
For interested parties, please click "Apply Now" to submit your CV.
"All information provided by applicants will be treated as strictly confidential and will be used for recruitment purposes only."