- Ensure the agreed project management methods, standards and processes are maintained throughout the project lifecycle.
- Assist the Project Manager and team in the production and maintenance of project plans.
- Develop and maintain the project library, filing, recording and reporting systems.
- Set up and maintain systems for recording project costs.
- Define and document procedures in accordance with agreed methodology
- Advise and assist project team members in the application of project procedures, disciplines, reporting standards.
- Maintain risk and issue logs and change control records.
- Develop and support effective communication mechanisms between the project team and business.
- Undertake any other administrative tasks as specified by the Program or Project Manager.
- 2-3 years' experience in managing small to mid-scale IT projects.
- CRM project experience in required.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or related Business degree.
- Exposed to Project Management Methodology such as PMBOK, PRINCE 2I and PMP.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills and be able to interact with people at all levels
- Proficient in both written and spoken English.
Interested parties please share your resume by Apply Now.