1) Co-ordinate with different IT and business teams to clarify business requirement on BAU requests.
2) Responsible to configure and amend business setting over mainframe according to user requirement.
3) Provide procedures and guidelines for Global Helpdesk and users on questions relating to business setup.
4) Manage to update record and pick up BAU requests on a timely manner.
1) Good Communication skill on both written and spoken English and Chinese.
2) Self-discipline and able to work independently under pressure and stress.
3) Ability to multitask and work effectively.
4) Experience on excel programming (e.g. VBA) and script automation is preferred.
5) Technical knowledge and basic problem resolving skill on PC and Windows platform is preferred.
6) Previous working experience in providing desktop infrastructure and service support is preferred.
7) Solid experience and sound knowledge in Active Directory, Domino & Lotus Notes, Outlook client, Networking and MS Windows operation systems is preferred.
Interested parties please send your resume to email@example.com or contact Alice TONG at 2819-2981.