<span id="mce_marker" data-mce-type="bookmark"></span><span id="__caret">_</span><span id="mce_marker" data-mce-type="bookmark"></span><span id="__caret">_</span><span id="mce_marker" data-mce-type="bookmark"></span><span id="__caret">_</span>Our client which is a well-known property investment firm with an extensive real estate portfolio in Hong Kong, with ownership and managing commercial offices and shopping malls situated in key cities across Mainland China.
The ideal candidate would need very good communication skills (Cantonese & Mandarin) and be able to work independently. He or She will attend internal and external meeting with various parties.
Project Manager - ERP System
- Manage and lead the planning and implementation of IT projects in HK and the Mainland China
- Manage project schedule, resources and risks. Perform proper escalation to ensure project success
- Ensure all the contractual commitments and deliverable are successfully delivered by vendors on time and within the budget
- Conduct system analysis, implementation, testing, user training and documentation on IT systems
- Interface with customers on system implementation for business systems projects
- Perform product evaluation, vendor selection, and procurement of IT solutions/ products
- Degree in Computer Science, Business Computing or Information Technology or related discipline
- At least 8 years of system implementation experience in sizable company preferably on ERP system
- At least 4 years of experience as a project manager
- Processing PMP/PRINCE2 certification
- Strong technical and domain knowledge in Cloud solutions is an advantage
- Sound experience in various platform and programming languages such as Java, .NET, Oracle RDBMS, PL/SQL, SPA, HTML5, CSS and etc.
- Fluent in Mandarin is a must. Excellent written and verbal communications skills in both English and Chinese are required
For interested parties, please click Apply Now or contact Wayne Cheung, +852 2819 2920 for further details.