Our client is a MNC Solutions Company, they are looking for a Assistant PM / PM with team management skills and with experience to handle a large scale application development project.
- Lead a team of developers to design and develop applications based on requirement specifications & high level architecture design from architects.
- Conduct project tracking to ensure the works are delivered on schedule, within budget and with high quality
- Plan, schedule and manage system enhancement requests and ad-hoc tasks of the Services;
- Conduct system design review and software & code inspection to ascertain conformation to best design and coding practices on system deliverable
- Identify potential areas regarding software application development where existing policies and procedures are required to change, or when new application need to be developed
- University degree or above in Computer science or Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 3-4 years IT experience in managing system analysis and design, software development and software maintenance.
- With SI implementation experience is a must
- Working experience on large scale, high availability and high performance systems
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices and best practices for full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management build processes, testing and operations.
- With Native Cantonese, good in English and Mandarin
- Immediately available is preferred
Interested parties please send your resume by Apply Now.