Our Client is a leading pan-regional over-the-top (OTT) video streaming service with footprint in 15 markets.
The selected candidate will be part of a diverse and multi-disciplined team, gain exposure to cutting edge technologies in the world of video entertainment. Working in a highly collaborative environment, the selected candidate will help transforming ideas and designs into high performing and feature rich products with exposures to hundreds of millions of users globally.
With newly raised US$110M from top streaming ventures, our client is expanding its product and services into the next level.
QA AUTOMATION ENGINEER
The QA Automation Engineer works closely with an innovative Quality Assurance team in a Scrum Agile Development environment and will be expected to fully focus on automated testing activity.
The main role responsibilities will include:
- Create and maintain test documentation and test data for automation testing.
- Create and maintain automated test scripts in Appium and Selenium.
- Create and maintain testing framework to ensure its integration with CI system.
- Ensure that defects found during automation testing are reported promptly, accurately and fixed properly.
- Prepare training materials, provide training and knowledge sharing for the term member
- Provide input to the QA Manager for all QA related activities and dependencies
- Diploma or above in Computing Information System, Computing Science, Computing Engineering or equivalent discipline
- At least 2 years of experience in QA automation with Appium/Selenium
- Hands-on Java skills
- Additional experience CI / CD would be a big plus
- Solid experience in BDD with Cucumber is a plus.
- Experience in developing performance tests and load tests
- Experience in testing APIs leveraging automation
- Already involved in agile teams
- Familiarity with Atlassian Jira/Confluence or similar project management tools
- Good command of spoken and written Cantonese, Mandarin, and English.