ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Collaborate with business groups to document requirements and business processes, translate business needs/values into high level IT requirements for synergized solutions.
- Embrace best practice in term of process and technology, collaborate with enterprise architect, solution architect and different IT teams to explore or develop technology solutions and translate business requirements to technical requirements, aligning to the platform architecture guidelines with TCO and tangible/intangible benefits as part of the business case.
- Collaborate across Digital Team to formulate solutions to meet stakeholder requirements. Align and supervise all activities in project initialization, requirement gathering and analysis, project design and implementation.
- Ensure projects for various stakeholders are timely completed in compliance with the Company's guidelines and standards.
- Assist for preparation of RFP, reports and presentation
- Other ad hoc duties as assigned.
- A recognized University degree in Business Administration, Engineering, IT or related disciplines
- With 4-5 years of experience with similar working experience as a Business Partner Business Analyst roles
- Experience in automation using MS Power Platform and BluePrism will be preferrable.
- Good analytical and commercial skills, with ability to build high level commercial models to support the business case of digital solutions development
- Good presentation skills, in particular the ability to reduce complex technical issues and concepts into simple and concise initiatives
- Team player, preferably experience in cross-BG innovation or technology projects, ability to provide insights, contribute in various cross-BG strategic innovation projects
- Team collaboration and interpersonal skills, with ability to collaborate with multi-disciplined staffs at all levels from other teams in the Company to deliver business objectives
- Keen motivation for continuous learning and awareness in new technology and trends
- Good engagement skills in dealing with a wide variety of stakeholders including internal stakeholders, external business partners, technology, and industry players
- Excellent communication skills including verbal and written Chinese and English.
- Able to communicate with the business group in layman terms and translate business requirements into technology requirements
- Self-motivated and independent able to manage multiple initiatives under pressure and tight timelines
Interested parties please share your resume by Apply Now.