- Leading financial analysis for IT products and services, including scenario analysis, investment business cases, etc.
- Assisting in developing commercial management processes and control measures designed to minimize risk and maximize operational performance. These include at least but not limit to IT & Business budget forecast, business case development, cloud cost monitoring, etc.
- Closely administering and managing all commercial aspects of the contract with all stakeholders
- Working with Contracts & Procurement teams and Legal to establish a comprehensive terms and conditions for IT contracts to ensure proper governance on the use of service and adequate protection to the Company
- Working with IT technical teams to formulate a comprehensive service level agreement with well-defined metrics in IT contracts to meet business needs and demands
- Derive a mechanism for effective management of IT and Cloud service providers
- Keep track and optimize the IT cost spending with industry knowledge
- Monitor and keep track of the Software licenses use right and utilization including Microsoft, Oracle, ServiceNow, etc. to ensure license compliance as well as cost optimization
- Create dashboards visualizing KPIs to allow management to make data-driven decisions
Essential Qualifications/Experience for this Role
- A recognized university degree in Business Management, Commercial, Finance or relevant disciplines. Knowledge and experience on cloud service or Information Technology would be an advantage
- At least 5 years' relevant working experience in IT commercial, Vendor management, Cloud cost management or being contract manager for other companies
- Understanding IT major product licenses metrics and models such as Microsoft, Oracle, ServiceNow, other cloud subscription and online products, etc. or have exposure and experience working with major IT suppliers on this aspect will be an advantage
- Strong in financial modelling and business case with a commercial mindset
- Solid experience on Cloud, XaaS and multi-sourcing is definitely a plus
- Commercial business focus and business acumen, highly numerate and strategic thinking individual with the ability to analyse market and financial data to identify key trends and cost savings recommendations
- Strong contract management skills
- Performance driven, results orientated, and innovative thinking
- Strong supplier and internal stakeholder management skills
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation, negotiation and influencing skills
- Proficiency in various presentation and analytic tools such as PowerPoint, Power BI, PowerApp, MS Project etc.
- Fluent in Cantonese, written and spoken English. Fluency in Putonghua will be an advantage
Interested party please share your profile by Apply Now.