Senior IT Operational & Support Officer
The appointee will be required to perform IT operational & support tasks, streamline the operational process, deploy digital workspace projects and security control measures in the Council.
Major responsibilities include:
- Act as a contact point for IT-related matters for overseas branch and consultant offices, such as reviewing IT requests and budgets, keeping the inventory up to date, and following up on incidents, etc.
- To participate in planning, design, implementation, and support of digital workspace projects and other related projects.
- To manage the Council's Webinar studio and support online events' operations, including coordination with users, and handling hardware and software operations during the online event.
- To handle IT-related procurement processes and asset management.
- To update and prepare the operation manual
- To streamline and automate the operation flow and process
- To manage and provide technical support, troubleshooting, timely fault rectification of technical issues related to servers, server room and desktop, etc
- To coordinate with an external vendor to provide quality support service
- Higher Diploma in Information Technology or equivalent, with a minimum of 10 years' experience in IT support and operations
- Solid hand-on experience in supporting remote facilities and users.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft infrastructure and products
- Solid experience in conducting online events on platforms including, but not limited to, Zoom, Teams, GotoWebinar, Webex, etc.
- Competence in handling simple audio/video production.
- Deskside / Desktop / End User Computer experience, ideally in a corporate environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, able to communicate with different levels
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese. Fluent in Putonghua
To discuss this opportunity further, please send in your full resume and expected salary by click on "Apply"