A Global Leading Bank is currently looking for a Senior Project Manager to join their Infrastructure team for the brand new project. You will be responsible for overall direction, implementation, control and completion of the project ensuring consistency with project strategy, commitments and goals.
- Design the overall project strategy, create, execute and control project plans, and manage the project change control process
- Ensure all phases of project delivery are performed within IT and corporate standards, timeframes and budget requirements
- Lead strong project teams to deliver quality solutions from start to finish
- Provide subject matter expertise and technical/professional advice
- Proactively evaluate and plan for deployment, training, communication and other change management
- University degree in IT or related disciplines
- A minimum of 8 years of experience managing IT projects in banking and/or finance industry
- Experience in managing large and complex IT infrastructure projects
- Demonstrated leadership skills with a proven ability to lead diverse teams through large IT projects
- A strategic mindset, capable of connecting business outcomes to technology solutions
- Good communication skills in English and Cantonese
To Apply for this position, please click "Apply" or send your full resume to email@example.com.