- The primary responsibility of the Solution Architect is to ensure that D365 and its surrounding systems are delivered in a way that best meets business requirements while adhering to Microsoft and industry-specific best-practices.
- Ensure the requirements are managed and documented, cross-functional matters are addressed at the appropriate level and a globally optimal decision is made by incorporating relevant viewpoints.
- Provide guidance to workstreams regarding best practice methods and determine the best ways of working with Microsoft (such as Azure DevOps).
- Take part in high-level design (SDD) and low-level design (FDDs) reviews to ensure only high quality configuration and customisation solutions are built into the Smart Core design
- Supporting guidance will be needed on a wide range of functional and non functional topics including application security, reporting, data architecture and governance, interface design, service management design
- Support vendor management.
- Provide a clear and up to date view design and architecture standards to be followed by all parties involved.
- Ensure that existing IIT standards and strategies are taken into account and supported in the solution design.
- Participate in end-to-end solution design including requirements defining, team management, solution quality assurance, documentation design, etc.
- Support the technical team in defining the non-functional business requirements, including but not limited to performance and volumetric; printing, operating hours, response times, service level requests, security and legal corporate requirements.
- Maintain catalogue of applications in the scope of Smart Core, their interfaces, processes, data flows etc. Highlights areas for full or partial de-commission.
- Determine the approach to how the programme will deliver the business requirements for BI, analytics and reporting, e.g. types of reporting and analysis that the business need do, where the reporting dimensions requirements are captured as part of the functional/process requirements
- Contribute to content and critical analysis of project plans,
- Bachelor holder or above with at least 5 years solution architecture design.
- Must be familiar with MS Dynamic including design and implementation.
- Experience in working with overseas teams and enterprise level will be highly preferred.
- Good communication and presentation skills in English and Cantonese; Mandarin is preferrable.
Interested parties please share your resume by Apply Now.