The security systems and services are the backbone of cyber defense, and Security Engineering is playing a critical role to keep them up-and-running, allowing company to detect, protect and response to the increasing intensity and complexity of cyber attacks.
The role of Security Systems Engineer is to manage multiple security systems, ensuring they are operating as expected, and driving process optimization.
- Maintain multiple security systems, including Data Loss Prevention (DLP), Email Filtering, and Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR), to ensure they are functioning as expected.
- Handle technical and operational issues related to the security systems and drive vendors to troubleshoot product issues.
- Regularly review and optimize system configurations and contents, such as DLP rules and whitelisting rules.
- Configure the security systems based on the latest threat intelligence and incidents.
- Review firewall rules change requests submitted by IT support teams.
- Monitor system performance and prepare monthly reports.
- Study new features and services provided by vendors and make recommendations on technology adoption.
- Manage vendor communication and performance.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field.
- At least 4 years of experience in Cyber Security, and at least 2 years of experience in security engineering.
- At least one of the following qualifications: CISSP, CISM, Certified Cloud Security Professional (CCSP), Certified Secure Software Lifecycle Professional (CSSLP) or other relevant certifications.
- Strong understanding of network and system security principles and technologies.
- Experience with at least one of following technologies: DLP, Email Filtering, and EDR.
- Experience with system administration and firewall rules review.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proactive attitude to explore improvement opportunities.
Interested parties please share your resume by Apply Now.