- Provide technical support on all I.T. projects.
- Accountable for project management methodology to be used for projects.
- Completes projects by coordinating resources and timetables with user divisions, service providers and other stakeholders.
- Conduct unit testing to ensure the accuracy of deliverables and fulfil the specification of project or software development.
- Provide daily support and maintenance of the Council's application systems.
- Prepare, assess and review I.T. related documentation with accuracy and modernity.
- Coordinate with end users and system vendors in maintaining the I.T. related systems.
- Assist in developing solutions for business applications to meet specifications for the Council's approved requests for change and new development.
- Assist in regular reporting for senior management; and
- Perform any other duties as assigned by supervisor
- A degree in information technology, software engineering, network engineering or computer science;
- Strong knowledge AND over 5 years hands-on experience of I.T. project management methodology or server & network infrastructure management;
- Strong skills set in project planning and proposal writing is highly preferred;
- A minimum of 8 years of hands-on experience and strong technical skills in web/system application development or server & network infrastructure troubleshooting;
- In-depth knowledge of SDLC or Microsoft Exchange 2013 is an advantage;
- Good command of English and Chinese; and
- Excellent communication with interpersonal skills, strong analytical and independent problem-solving skills
Interested parties please share the CV by apply Now.