- Communicate with users to collect and understand user requirements
- Perform ETL development for caturing source data for application
- Perform data migration and performance tuning
- Perform quality assurance to ensure all deliverables are in good quality
- Plan and conduct system integration test and assist user to perform user acceptance test
- Provide support for system implementation
- Provide system support, including user inquiry and problem solving
- Manage and work with vendors
- University graduate in Computer Science, Information Technology or related disciplines
- Minimum 3 years experience in projects related to BI reporting or data warehousing, preferably gained in banking industry.
- Familiar with ETL processes and BI tools
- Hands-on experience in MS SQL Server, Oracle DBMS and RDBMS
- Basic knowledge in J2EE web application development.
- Strong project management, business analytical and communication skills
- Good problem solving capability, able to work independently and under pressure
(Candidates with less experience will be considered as Senior Programmer)
Interested parites could send your resume by Apply Now.