- Responsible for the full life cycle implementation including requirements gathering, architecture design, implementation, testing, documentation, deployment and maintenance
- Design, build and implement solutions to meet desired requirements via existing programmes or building new programmes.
- Perform problem identification, escalation and resolution
- Support end users for conducting their user acceptance test
- Communicate and collaborate with stakeholders regarding status and technical issues
- Degree holder in an IT, computer or other related disciplines
- At least 3 years' solid programming experience in .Net and Java
- Openness to working with different programming tools
- Experience with relational database design, writing queries and stored procedures with MySQL or Microsoft SQL required
- Knowledge in healthcare industry will be a key advantage
- Excellent interpersonal skills, proactive learner, able to work well under pressure (both independently and as a team)
- Open to learning and adaptable to evolving needs.
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese