Successful candidates will be contracted to our client in public sector to perform the below duties:
Assist in one of the following areas:
- System design, administration and support of enterprise-scale system monitoring infrastructure and tools, preferably with working experience in BMC TrueSight/BPPM/Patrol suite of products or similar products.
- Application design, development and programming for Web or Mobile applications to support services automation.
- Perform application testing, maintenance, upgrade and documentation
Provide after office hours support and work on shift if required.
- Higher Diploma holder in Information Technology, Computing subjects or equivalent;
- Minimum 4 years post qualification IT working experience of which 1 year experience in similar capacity;
- 2 years of experience in any of the following:
- System monitoring tools e.g. BMC Truesight
- Mobile application design and development preferably with React Native or Ionic
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Good command of both spoken and written Cantonese and English.
Knowledge in any of the following areas:
- Web Services development and Restful API
- CI/CD tools, g. Jenkins
- Frontend design tools
- Programming languages, e.g. Python
Interest in container-based application with Docker or Kubernetes.
For interested parties, please click "Apply Now" to submit your CV.
"All information provided by applicants will be treated as strictly confidential and will be used for recruitment purposes only."