Our client is the largest service provider of customer communication management solutions in Australia with a leading presence throughout Asia. Their clients in Australia and Asia include all of the major banks, insurance giants, the majority of the utilities providers, and major telecommunications companies.
Assistant Manager, IT Implementation
- As assigned by the IT Manager, coordinate development activities as the 'technical lead' or equivalent role and manage the issues, risks, dependencies and changes. Co-ordinate resources and agree schedules as IT implementation lead.
- Assist the Solutions team with the gathering and interpretation of client requirements, support on solutions design & scoping for IT Implementations work as a consulting activity as approved by the IT Manager.
- Liaise with various internal business stakeholders as agreed and approved by the IT Manager.
- Prepare relevant IT Implementations technical documents as directed by the IT Manager. This may be a requirement for smaller projects where SOW's or FRS documents are relatively simple. For simple low complexity projects, the engagement of a BA from the Project Office to prepare a BR, SOW or FRS documents may not be warranted.
- Escalate & report Issues, Risks and changes to the Project / Job stream Manager in a timely manner.
- Weekly status reporting to IT Management.
- Complete all relevant administrative tasks (inc. timesheet) daily / weekly as directed by the IT Manager.
- Degree graduate or equivalent in IT disciplines
- Minimum of 5 year's working experiences in IT implementations processes, products and services
- Should be able to manage a team of 8-10 resources
- Should come from development background
- Working experience in SDLC processes
- Speak fluent English is preferred