Our client is a leading telecommunication operator.
This position will be responsible for the well-rounded network and service development, roaming and project management.
- Responsible for mobile service provisioning and roaming network maintenance and upgrade
- Participate in mobile network implementation, management, analysis and troubleshooting
- Provide support to the end-to-end process of wholesale network infrastructure
- Degree holder in Computer Science, information Technology or related discipline
- Minimum 8 years' experience in mobile network development
- With management experience will be an advantage
- Technically proficient in Mobile Core Networks, IP networking, Telecom Signaling, Roaming and Messaging
- Fluent communication, both written and spoken, in English and Chinese (both Cantonese and Mandarin)
To apply online, please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Michelle Ho at +852 2833 4182.