More than 1 position in diffierent industries incluidng FSI, retails, utility, etc.
Major duties include:
· Manage and liaise with cross-functional parties and vendors for timely project implementation
· Ensure projects for various customers are timely completed in compliance with the Company's guidelines and standards
· Supervise all activities in project initialisation, tendering, system design, installation, system acceptance test, systems rollout, documentation and provide training to end users
· Monitor and evaluate the performance of the existing application systems and initiate improvements to meet changes in the business environment
· A recognized university degree in Electrical, Electronics, Telecommunications, Information Technology, Computing or equivalent
· At least 3 years' experience in project management, installation, testing, commissioning, maintenance and development of metering equipment and systems
· Strong drive to complete projects under pressure
· Be mindful and has good safety awareness with good understanding in relevant statutory safety, health, environment and quality requirements
· Good analytical mind, critical thinking and fast learning
Interested parties please share your resume by Apply Now.