- Work with team members and other departments to support various initiatives.
- Conduct UAT if required.
- Handle system issues and coordinate with different IT teams to solve system production issues and provide solution to handle the fix.
- Handle ad-hoc tasks assigned by supervisor.
- Participate in report generation.
- Higher diploma or above.
- Fresh graduate with part-time working experience is also considered.
- As a good team player to work in cooperative manner.
- With good service mind-set, willing to learn and able to work under pressure.
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese.
- Proficiency in MS Office application e.g. Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Macro and Chinese Word Processing.
Interested parties please send your resume by Apply Now.