- Support the workflow and assignments for Client Onboarding, Implementation and Resource
- Establish business priorities around value-added goals and outcomes.
- Design and support implementation project tracking system.
- Develop implementation improvement principles.
- Responsible for managing client expectations, internal and external deliverables and program timelines.
- Perform program training as needed.
- Support an environment that focuses on excellent client satisfaction with integrated processes and positive outcomes.
- Assist in ad-hoc duties as required
- 1-2years of implementations within IT/ Engineering and/or Client Services/Account Management.
- Ability to quickly learn, analyze, understand and convey complex information.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and listening skills.
- Ability to effectively work independently.
- Experience with HRIS software solutions is a plus
- Demonstrated ability to create and manage within a project management driven environment.
- Knowledge in MSSQL would be an advantage but not essential
Interested parties please sned the resume to email@example.com or contact Alice TONG at 2819-2981.