Successful candidates will be contracted to our client to perform the below duties:
- Develop, test, implement and maintain Workflow Applications with mobility and K2 Blackpearl, Single Page Application (SPA) with OAuth2.0 and REST API
- Act proactively in product development process and participate in code reviews
- Bring in / Pick up new technologies and develop innovative approaches to solve encountered challenges
- Conduct project implementation of new systems; work with vendors during Workflow Revamp
- Handle system monitoring, routine job, system change for on-going system support
- Provide technical solutions to a wide range of system problems
- Handle user enquiries/ requests, both local and overseas
- Degree holder in Computer Science or related discipline
- Minimum 2 years web development working experience; knowledge/ experience in Workflow Applications is definite an advantage
- Experience working with K2 Blackpearl or other BPM workflow solutions is a plus
- At least one-year solid working experience in MSSQL Server
- Able to work under pressure and tight schedule
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Good command of written and communication skill with users
- Good command of both spoken and written Chinese and English.
For interested parties, please click "Apply Now" to submit your CV.
"All information provided by applicants will be treated as strictly confidential and will be used for recruitment purposes only."