Successful candidates will be contracted to our client in public sector to perform the below duties:
- Perform daily maintenance operation of applications including health check, backup, disaster recovery, failure of scheduled jobs, etc.;
- Configure network appliances, applications and system servers, and apply software patches for operating systems and system software;
- Provide user support for system implementation and enhancement;
- Assist in testing and to resolve problems encountered including hardware/software issues;
- Participate in system enhancement of existing applications.
- Higher Diploma holder in Information Technology, Computing subjects or equivalent;
- Minimum 3 years post qualification IT working experience of which 1 year experience in similar capacity;
- Hands on experience in System Backup Operation, Infrastructure and System Implementation and Maintenance/Support are mandatory;
- Good command of both spoken and written Cantonese and English.
If you are interested in exploring this opportunity further please call our consultant of contracting services on 2819 2921 or email your resume to email@example.com.
"All information provided by applicants will be treated as strictly confidential and will be used for recruitment purposes only."