Successful candidates will be contracted to our client in public sector to perform the below duties:
- To involve in work assignments contributing to the application development of Database project.
- Degree holder in Information Technology, Computing subjects or equivalent;
- Minimum 3 years post qualification IT working experience of which 1 year experience in similar capacity;
- Solid hands on and current experience in IT application development in the following:
* IBM Websphere Application Server
* Database access framework, eg.iBATIS, Hibernate, Java Persistence API
* Reporting tools, eg. iReport, BIRT
* Oracle 10G/11G with PL/SQL
- MPFA's system used the below framework
* SpringFramework 3.0.5 or above (IoC and "Transaction Management (annotation)" is enough)
* Java Server Faces 1.2, and ICEFaces 1.8.2
* Apache myBatis 2.3.5 or above
* Websphere Application Server 7
- Good command of both spoken and written Chinese and English.