Successful candidates will be contracted to our client in public sector to perform the below duties:
- Participate in system development lifecycle activities;
- Perform daily system administration, operations, maintenance and support of IT systems;
- Provide helpdesk and onsite IT support to end-users;
- Implement system enhancement and changes;
- Liaise with different parties in user requirement collection, system development and ongoing support of IT systems;
- Produce/maintain system documentation;
- Monitor project schedule and oversee deliverables of outsourced projects;
- Assist in procurement of IT equipment and services;
- Assist in IT security risk assessment & audit.
- Higher Diploma holder in Information Technology, Computing subjects or equivalent;
- Minimum 3 years post qualification IT working experience of which 1 year experience in similar capacity;
- Hands on experience in Java Application Framework, J2EE Development and Web Programming are mandatory;
- Good command of both spoken and written Cantonese and English.
If you are interested in exploring this opportunity further please call our consultant of contracting services on 2819 2921 or email your resume to email@example.com.
"All information provided by applicants will be treated as strictly confidential and will be used for recruitment purposes only."