Successful candidates will be contracted to our client in public sector to perform the below duties:
- Participate in application design, development and testing for enhancement of existing web applications;
- Follow up maintenance and support of existing systems;
- Implement the programs in accordance with quality coding standard;
- Update and maintain system and program documentation in good manner;
- Assist in IT security issues and departmental health scan.
- Higher Diploma holder in Information Technology, Computing subjects or equivalent;
- Minimum 3 years post qualification IT working experience of which 1 year experience in similar capacity;
- Hands on JAVA Programming, System Implementation and Maintenance/Support and Structured Query Language are mandatory;
- Good command of both spoken and written Cantonese and English;
- Candidates must have "Green Card", as going to construction site is essential requirement.
If you are interested in exploring this opportunity further please call our consultant of contracting services on 2819 2921 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.