Successful candidates will be contracted to our client in public sector to perform the below duties:
- To handle data requests and user's enquiries;
- To troubleshoot and fix the production bugs;
- To perform in-house development of minor change on the existing system;
- To collect and study user requirement;
- To conduct System Integration Tests (SIT) and support users to conduct User Acceptance Tests (UAT);
- To review deliverables of contractors;
- To oversee project implementation and development process;
- To liaise with and manage contractors;
- To prepare necessary documentation and testing environment for program development.
- Higher Diploma holder in Information Technology, Computing subjects or equivalent;
- Minimum 3 years post qualification IT working experience of which 1 year experience in similar capacity;
- Hands on Client/Server Application Development, Structured Query Language and UNIX are mandatory;
- Experience/Knowledge in Geographic Information System is an advantage;
- Good command of both spoken and written Cantonese and English.
If you are interested in exploring this opportunity further please call our consultant of contracting services on 2819 2921 or email your resume to email@example.com.