Successful candidates will be contracted to our client in public sector to perform the below duties:
- Maintain and enhance programs;
- Maintain and enhance job control shell scripts in UNIX environment;
- Provide production system support and handle exceptions and failures;
- Prepare and update system;
- Assist user acceptance on system enhancements and changes;
- Assist users to perform pilot study on new computer assisted mass appraisal techniques for property valuation.
- Higher Diploma holder in Information Technology, Computing subjects or equivalent;
- Minimum 3 years post qualification IT working experience of which 3 year experience in similar capacity;
- Hands on experience in SAS, System Implementation and Maintenance/Support and UNIX are mandatory;
- Good command of both spoken and written Cantonese and English.
If you are interested in exploring this opportunity further, please call our consultant of contracting services on 2819 2921 or email your resume to email@example.com.
"All information provided by applicants will be treated as strictly confidential and will be used for recruitment purposes only."