Successful candidates will be contracted to our client in public sector to perform the below duties:
- To assist in managing Wi-Fi service provision;
- To assist in implementing Wi-Fi service;
- To assist in monitoring contractor's performance and contract administration;
- To assist in service check and acceptance check;
- To assist in preparing management update in wireless technology and security issues;
- To provide technical and general support on user coordination, preparation of management briefs and reports including statistical reports and others.
- Higher Diploma holder in Information Technology, Computing subjects or equivalent;
- Minimum 3 years post qualification IT working experience of which 1 year experience in similar capacity;
- Hands on experience in Internet/ Intranet, IT Security, MySQL and Wireless Technology are mandatory;
- Good command of both spoken and written Cantonese and English.
If you are interested in exploring this opportunity further, please call our consultant of contracting services on 2819 2921 or email your resume to email@example.com.
"All information provided by applicants will be treated as strictly confidential and will be used for recruitment purposes only."