Working at Insurance Industry. More than 1 openings for different level of Business Analyst!
- Implement and formulate solutions to automate data extraction/ workflow/functions for internal and client report generation, correspondence generation, MI report & dashboard generation, process status notification generation
- Support the analysis and formulation of business case benefits including historical data collection, data quantification and validation and setting up benefits tracking mechanisms
- To rebuild the production control and establish and maintain the operating procedure manual
- Follow up on resolution of business/system problems/complaints
- Drive requirement gathering activities via interviews, workshops and meetings with stakeholders
- Responsible for the documentation and subsequent approval of business requirements in the Business Requirements Specification (BRS)
- Review functional specifications, use cases and other technical documents with IT project staff to ensure business requirements are adequately reflected in technical planning documents
- Assist in the design phase by being an effective liaison between IT and business users in clarifying business requirements and IT solutions
- Assist in business users to define and execute User Acceptance Tests (UAT) and Implementation Verification Tests (IVT) in line with quality and project governance processes
- Coordinate and facilitate the project execution related activities
- Assist in the development of robust project business cases
- Other ad hoc project tasks as assigned
- University graduate, preferably in Business, Finance, e-Commerce, IT or related disciplines
- Experience in mobile apps, CRM, digital initiatives
- Broad knowledge of financial services and/or insurance industry desirable.
- Strong financial analysis / business analysis skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and Chinese
- Fresh graduates are welcomed
Interested parties please send your resume by Apply Now.