Successful candidates will be contracted to our client in public sector to perform the below duties:
- To install PC hardware and software, and set up multi-media equipment at various offices of the Department;
- To perform installation and configuration of new confidential mail application and related software;
- To contact end-users and assist in arranging roll-out schedule;
- To perform function tests on the installed software and demonstrate basic functions to end-users;
- To provide telephone and on-site helpdesk services to end-users, and trouble-shoot problems on PCs and computer equipment;
- To assist in system administration work of the computer network, monitoring performance of major systems, and backing up of servers and computer systems;
- To provide standby support on web page update;
- To conduct IT inventory stocktake and relevant duties.
- 5 subjects passed in HKCEE (includes Chinese and English Syllabus B) in Information Technology, Computing subjects or equivalent;
- Minimum 2 years post qualification IT working experience of which 1 year experience in similar capacity;
- Hands on experience in Lotus Notes Administration & Technical Support, Office Automation, PC LAN Support and Windows 7/8/10 are mandatory;
- Good command of both spoken and written Cantonese and English.
If you are interested in exploring this opportunity further please call our consultant of contracting services on 2819 2921 or email your resume to email@example.com.
"All information provided by applicants will be treated as strictly confidential and will be used for recruitment purposes only."