Successful candidates will be contracted to our client in public sector to perform the below duties:
- Assist users in using computer applications which includes initial project setup, data updates/extraction, report generation, user training and coaching;
- Supporting e-housing webpages updating and operate the 3D printer in BIM Centre;
- Assist users in reporting and resolving IT problems with Helpdesk, relevant business users and IT support team(s);
- Perform other IT operation support such as preparing presentation material, statistics compilation.
- 5 subjects passed in HKCEE (includes Chinese and English Syllabus B) in Information Technology, Computing subjects or equivalent;
- Minimum 2 years post qualification IT working experience of which 1 year experience in similar capacity;
- Hands on experience in PC LAN Support, Websphere development and Windows XP/2000/ME;
- Good command of both spoken and written Cantonese and English.
If you are interested in exploring this opportunity further, please call our consultant of contracting services on 2819 2921 or email your resume to email@example.com.
"All information provided by applicants will be treated as strictly confidential and will be used for recruitment purposes only."